We have enjoyed the comfort of disposable plastic razors since they were being first introduced. However, such razors are unable to recycle and they are not biodegradable. We were getting sucked in with comfort but overlooked our impression on the planet we are now living in.
I bought Zomchi bamboo safety razor which is a more environmentally friendly alternative to the disposable plastic razors. At the beginning I was slightly fearful to use it but my fears gone quite quickly. It is safe and easy to use even for beginners. The razor is solid and well balanced. The result is a smoother shave which is better for the skin and also for the environment.
Zomchi bamboo razor has a long handle made from all natural bamboo. Bamboo is fast-growing, sustainable and has become one of Earth’s eco-friendly materials. The Bamboo will never splinter nor will it grow into slippery. This is a biodegradable material and developed with a perfect weight and ergonomic shape.
Why use Zomchi bamboo razor?
- Cleanse, Easy and safe shave without the any discomfort and razor burn off
- Considerably less clogging due to the higher quality single blade, producing in a closer shave
- Price effective because blades are cheaper than disposable razors and cartridge refills.Solid and durable, made from excellent materials
- Eco-friendly welcoming and safe for earth
- Easy to manage and pack as razors are made to have the perfect weight, ergonomic shape which is easy to wrap for gift.
Zomchi double edged safety razors are quite significantly guaranteed to last a life time. Made from top quality materials, a 100% stainless-steel and bamboo sections, your Zomchi razor is amazingly powerful and durable.
Regular plastic razors are almost impossible to recycle and pile up in our oceans and landfills. With Zomchi safety razors all you need to do is replace and recycle the blade that can help make a cleaner environment.